miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

Beating the Averages

LISP language was difficult for me to related to parenthesis to me is very confusing to have so many parenthesis and major problems with this is that sometimes the program does not compile by the lack of one, or not use it properly. After reading the article I understood the purpose of the parenthesis and are not just a whim of the creator of the program. Still I do not understand fully how the macros work, just I know that are programs that can make programs, and this sounds well.

At the beginning, LISP program it may seem insignificant, in which you cannot do many things. This impression is due to its syntax, because usually we consider most powerful one in which its syntax is complicated, and assembly type (at least that's my impression). But after reading the story of Viaweb and the advantage gained over your competitors, I realized that LIPS is a language that can give you great advantages over other developers.

The way startups operate goes hand in hand in the way they grow, using the example that is mentioned in the article, if you do the same as your competitors, your growth will be slow or just the same way your competitors, but everyone knows that when you create a company, which is looking for is to stand out from others. For this reason it is important to seek do things that differentiate us from competitors.

LIPS efficiency is something that I would try, I know it's not a language well known by developers and therefore it is an advantage. The little time I have used LIPS I found a convenient language in which I could work without any problems, I cannot say that LIPS is my favorite languages but it has a lot of possibilities to be.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario