lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

Triumph of the Nerds Part I

I always thought that when you love what you do, things go in a better way, and seeing this video reaffirm my idea, I even think that work can become fun when you are passionate about your profession.

The only thing that I disagree with the video is that by doing what you like, forget another important part in this case health. I understand that is difficult to have proper eating habits and we do not have the time to make the meals that are recommended, but I believe that we can try to eat as well as possible and from my point of view, avoid drinking a lot of soda, this is my opinion in order to live a longer and healthier life.

Something else that I liked about the video is showing you it's not enough to be a programming genius, but also must have enterprising attitude (enterprising lightning: D) that allows you carry out your plans, because it is useless know a lot but not knowing how to implement your idea.

Something that I found funny in the video is the amount of things that Paul Allen has purchased with the profits from Microsoft, as a nice car, a basketball stadium with the team included, and other extravagant things that are not mentioned in the video but we can imagine.

Finally, I do not like to tag people who are very intelligent as neds, but also think it depends on the way that they do, since many people do in an offensive way. Making fun of someone for being intelligent and dedicated to their studies is so ignorant, it's like making fun of someone because it will be successful in the future. I think after watching the video we all want to be nerds, and I'm doing everything possible to be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario